Welcome back WABL players, we are excited to hear basketballs bouncing once again!
Phase 3 in the road to community sport has commenced and we have been granted permission to begin training.
Teams will be starting this Sunday (7 June 2020) at their allocated times.
PLEASE NOTE: All U16 Boys teams, Dyson Lowe’s U18 Boys team, and Tom Knowles’ U14-2 Girls team will not commence until the following week on Sunday 14 June 2020.
What you need to know?
- These sessions are closed sessions, under the new guidelines and policies implemented by BWA there will be no spectators allowed at these sessions.
- Please get in contact with your coach to organise a pickup/drop-off location that is in view of the car park. Teams will enter and exit together. Coaches and Managers will not go home until all athletes are safely picked up after training.
- Proper hygiene precautions will be implemented
- Please bring plenty of water as fountains will not be available to use. All water bottles must be clearly labelled with no sharing of water bottles allowed.
- Please bring a basketball with you if you have one. Make sure your ball is clearly labelled with your name. It will be sanitised by your coaches at the start and end of each session.
Its good to be back!