Kalamunda & Districts Basketball Association (KDBA) is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and enjoys all aspects of accounts processing to help the association’s accounts team. We are open to suitably qualified individuals or to businesses who are open to contracting their services to the role. There is also a possibility of individual employment by KDBA for the role.
We are seeking someone qualified to help with the below tasks:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP & AR) process
- Process payroll and assist with payroll queries
- Process and prepare invoices for payment
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Resolving billing issues
- Debt collection – calls to clients
- Various administration duties
- Internal and stakeholder engagement
- Process DD
- Payment and reconciliation of staff Super
- Reconcile Wages and PAYG
- Advise PAYG and Super obligations
- Reconcile GST Control Accounts
- Complete the BAS Preparation Checklist
- Complete the BAS Summary
- Advise GST obligations
- Electronic BAS lodgement
- Prepare the EOY Financial Workpapers
- Provide Accountant with data file and other information to prepare tax return
- Liaise with Accountant as required
- Prepare budgets Annually
- Qualified bookkeeper or accountant
- Extensive AP/AR experience
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in prioritising your workload and managing your time to meet both individual and business objectives.
- Clear communication skills
- Experience in not for profit and/or sporting associations is a benefit
KDBA anticipates that the role will be approximately 8-15 hours per week and is open to flexible working hours for this role.
Think this is you or your business and want to apply? Then please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity further.