STARTS TODAY – PLEASE READ RAY OWEN REQUIREMENTS ☀️🏀
Dear Suns Family!
As of today we are now under the WA Governments new level 2 public health and social measures, which means a few things for community sport and more specifically Ray Owen Sports Centre.
We apologise in advance for not getting this information to you sooner, especially for those attending the stadium later today, however in conjunction with BWA this further clarification has only just been provided to us this morning from WAPOL.
The following needs to be considered before coming to Ray Owen;
-Mask wearing, sanitizing & SafeWA/Service WA check-ins are still normal procedure on entry.
– Ray Owen will be split essentially into 2 venues (courts 1-4, and courts 5-6) to fit to the 2 sqm rule and max x150 capacity per venue.
– NO SPECTATORS. 1 parent/guardian per player to allow competitions to run without going over our max capacity.
-PLAN AHEAD. The no spectator rule applies to other siblings/family members/friends that parent/guardians of players may also be caring for.
– Do not arrive for your game/training more than 10 minutes before start time, and leave directly after.
– Card payments are preferred for hygiene and faster entry speeds.
WABL Grading Carnival – This weekend:
– All the above information will apply, we will also release a further more detailed event brief tomorrow morning.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
We thank you all for your understanding during these times and we hope that you all stay safe and well.